WHY EMPLOYERS TRUST ALL LEGAL STAFF, INC.
We have been fortunate to have worked with most of our clients since our inception in 2001. We have built a database of over 10,000 candidates over these past 18 years which is a direct result of our recruiters personally interviewing each candidate, testing each candidate on legal and software skills, and checking references. We also meet with each candidate and personally speak with them about their experience, education and goals. We evaluate their professionalism and demeanor during these interviews.
Once we have determined that a candidate has the skill set and experience, we present resumes for your review. If it is determined that the candidate is a potential match for your job opening, we schedule an interview for you to meet. We offer permanent placement, temp-to-perm and temporary staff. We can also staff your firm for document review, e-discovery and other short and long-term projects.
Our Recruitment Process
We know how important it is to hire the best legal talent and we know there is no room for error. We pride ourselves on the long-lasting relationships that we have built with our clients. We constantly search for the best legal talent available to fill your positions.
All Legal Staff’s constant recruiting process is comprised of continuously advertising on legal and non-legal job boards, job sites, social media, newspapers, legal associations and online in job banks and employment listings. In addition, our most valuable resource is our database of over 10,000 legal candidates and our referral program.
Constant recruiting shortens the life cycle it takes to supply direct-hire candidates and enables All Legal Staff to fill requests for temporary workers quickly.
- Interviews with qualified candidates are conducted in-person.
- Potential candidates complete an application, background authorization and reference authorization.
- The candidates are tested on a variety of software programs including grammar, spelling, Word, Excel, Outlook and legal specific testing. We also have access to thousands of software tests on various programs.
- Besides the testing, the interview process that we conduct is comprehensive so that we understand the candidate’s history, abilities, professionalism, their career goals, plus all the intangible character traits that you do not find on a resume.
- We then check references from attorneys, managers, and/or supervisors from their past employment.
Employers Can Expect
- Relevant resumes and interviews with our candidates at no cost or commitment.
- Reasonable fees with guarantees.
Our Rates are Very Affordable. Call today for a Quote!
We service Law Firms and Corporate Law Departments of all sizes.
We also provide staffing services for non-legal, administrative support positions for any profession.
If you are interested in a quote and/or have any questions about our services or fees,
please call 727-823-3800 or email Danielle Faries at email@example.com.