Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Permanent position for Law Firm in Tampa. Law Firm seeks an Experienced Litigation Paralegal; Insurance Defense preferred but firm will consider applicants with strong litigation skills. Salary will be based on experience and includes an outstanding benefit package.
Responsibilities of the Insurance Defense Paralegal
- Work on complex litigation matters.
- Responsible for preparing, answering and reviewing discovery.
- Prepare pleadings motions and orders.
- Summarize reports.
- Analyze, organize discovery.Prepare attorney for hearings, depositions, meetings and trials.
- Communicate with clients, and experts.
- Other duties required of a paralegal
Requirements of the Insurance Defense Paralegal
- 3 + years’ experience in litigation
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Motivated with ability to work with a team or independently
Compensation of the Insurance Defense Paralegal
- Salary: Competitive Salary and full comprehensive benefit package