Our client has engaged us for this exclusive search and immediate need in Tampa Florida. This firm is an AV rated Florida law firm and has immediate opening in their Tampa office for an experienced Commercial Real Estate paralegal. Ideal candidate must have good time management skills, keen attention to detail, is organized, can reason, can anticipate next steps, is able to track numerous critical dates, can work autonomously, professional dedication, and be capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously and autonomously. They will consider candidates from other cities and states who are willing to relocate to Tampa Florida. Interested? Let’s Talk.
Minimum Requirements Commercial Real Estate Paralegal:
- Ability to read and understand commercial contracts and leases and abstract same.
- Understands conveyance, acquisition, leasing and loan related documents
- Strong background in the title and survey review, objection and cure process
- Ability to review various due diligence materials and identify issues associated with same, including zoning, environmental and property condition reports
- Ability to understand and draft various commercial documents related to conveyance, acquisitions, leases and loans;
- Has at least a basic understanding of corporate/entity related documents
- Must be able to work well with multiple parties throughout the transaction, more specifically: clients, local counsel, lenders, title companies, surveyors, etc.
- Understands the process from the execution of the contract/lease through the post-closing process
This law firm provides a professional work environment, extremely competitive salary and employment package including 100% paid health insurance, in-building parking, 2 Bonuses per year, dental, life, Long term disability, Profit Sharing, 401K, generous PTO, and extremely nice attorneys and staff who have worked at the firm for years. Commercial Real Estate Paralegal.