Salary: $55,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Permanent Opening in Tampa for an Experienced Commercial Litigation Paralegal with experience handling complex commercial litigation matters. The cases are complex litigation matters and require a top-notch Paralegal to handle files from inception to trial and/or conclusion.
Salary listed is a range and depends upon experience.
Commercial Litigation Paralegal
The general responsibilities are, but are not limited to:
- Draft and prepare pleadings, such as Answering Complaints and motions
- Draft discovery requests such as Subpoenas, Interrogatories, Document Requests, etc.
- Review production for key documents, privilege materials, and responsiveness
- Create chronologies and/or timelines of key events
- Create deposition summaries
- Research publicly filed documents regarding parties involved in the litigation
- Perform asset searches, internet searches to locate witnesses or relevant information
- Assist with case development and fact gathering
- Work with Litigation Support Department and clients to ensure discovery is completed in accordance with rules governing e-discovery
- Prepare materials for attorneys use at hearings
- Work with outside vendors to prepare demonstrative trial exhibits
- Assist in preparing witnesses for depositions and trials
Qualifications Commercial Litigation Paralegal
- Minimum of 5 years experience handling Complex Commercial Litigation Matters
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment on large litigation matters
The firm offers a competitive salary, and comprehensive benefit package. Your confidentiality is guaranteed throughout the hiring process!