Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
National Law Firm with a Tampa office is hiring an additional Litigation Legal Assistant to add to their staff. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a fantastic firm and awesome attorneys. The firm culture is respect, fairness, growth, communication and teamwork. Send your resume if you have experience as a Litigation Legal Assistant and want to work in an awesome working environment.
Typical Litigation Legal Assistant Duties:
- Prepare legal documents including pleadings, motions, orders and correspondence
- Communicate with clients, opposing counsel, witnesses and experts
- Scheduling hearings, depositions, mediations and trials
- Managing the calendar for all events and deadlines
- Assisting the attorney prepare for hearings, depositions and trials
- Assisting with trial preparation
- Making travel arrangements for out of town events
- Various other legal assistant duties
Qualifications Litigation Legal Assistant:
- Experience working as a Litigation Legal Assistant
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills
Salary listed is a range and depends on experience. Firm offers full comprehensive benefits.