St. Petersburg, FL
Salary: $44,000.00 to $52,000.00 /hour
Litigation Paralegal needed for permanent position for Awesome Law Firm in St. Petersburg. Experience in Litigation, personal injury, insurance defense, premises liability is preferred but firm will seriously consider candidates with strong litigation experience. Salary will be based on experience and includes an outstanding benefit package plus 20+ days of PTO during your first year of employment.
Responsibilities Litigation Paralegal
- Work on complex litigation matters.
- Responsible for preparing, answering and reviewing discovery.
- Prepare pleadings motions and orders.
- Summarize reports.
- Analyze, organize discovery.Prepare attorney for hearings, depositions, meetings and trials.
- Communicate with clients, and experts.
- Other duties required of a paralegal
Requirements of the Litigation Paralegal
- 3 to 40 years’ experience in litigation
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Motivated with ability to work with a team or independently
Compensation of the Insurance Defense Paralegal
- Salary: Competitive Salary and full comprehensive benefit package