Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
Law Firm located in Oldsmar is adding a Real Estate Paralegal to their team. The firm is a well established law firm with deep roots in the community. They are client service oriented and take care of their clients.
Typical duties of Real Estate Paralegal
- Handle file with attorney from contract to closing
- Represent buyers/sellers, real estate agents, banks and developers
- Prepare closing documents
- Review Title and surveys
- Prepare deeds, HUDS, Affidavits and other real estate related documents
- File real estate documents with the courts
- Post closing matters
- Other duties related to Real Estate Paralegal
Firm Pays 100% for health insurance!