Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Pinellas County Law Firm is adding a Real Estate Paralegal/Legal Assistant to their staff. The firm is a well established law firm with deep roots in the community. They are client service oriented and take care of their clients.
Typical duties of Real Estate Paralegal/Legal Assistant
- Handle file with attorney from contract to closing
- Represent buyers/sellers, real estate agents, banks and developers
- Prepare closing documents
- Review Title and surveys
- Prepare deeds, HUDS and other real estate related documents
- File real estate documents with the courts
- Post closing matters
- Other duties related to paralegal/legal assistant
Salary is a range and could be more depending upon experience. Firm offers full benefits package including retirement contribution.