Salary: $48,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
Currently seeking an Insurance Defense Paralegal for a great opportunity in Tampa. The ideal candidate will possess 3 + years’ experience in litigation.
Responsibilities of the Insurance Defense Paralegal
- Work on complex litigation matters.
- Responsible for preparing, answering and reviewing discovery.
- Prepare pleadings motions and orders.
- Summarize records and reports.
- Prepare attorney for hearings, depositions, meetings and trials.
- Communicate with clients, and experts.
- Other duties required of a paralegal
Requirements of the Insurance Defense Paralegal
- 3 + years’ experience in litigation
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Motivated with ability to work on a team or independently
Compensation of the Insurance Defense Paralegal
- Salary: Competitive Salary and full comprehensive benefit package