Salary: $55,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious law firm in Tampa. Permanent opening for an Experienced Commercial Real Estate Legal Assistant. This position will require someone who has experience working on complex Commercial Real Estate Transactions, who can multi-task and work on multiple projects, and has excellent communication skills.
Typical Duties Commercial Real Estate Legal Assistant
a/k/a Commercial Real Estate Legal Secretary:
- Prepare and edit proof various commercial documents related to leases and loans, conveyances, and acquisitions.
- Managing the calendar for critical dates.
- Understanding of title and surveys.
- Understanding of corporate documents.
- Preparing final closing documents, closing binders and other related correspondence.
- Recording documents
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working as a Commercial Real Estate Legal Assistant
- Detail oriented
- Excellent computer and communication skills
Salary listed is a range and will depend upon experience.