Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Permanent position for Law Firm in Tallahassee. Law Firm seeks an Experienced Litigation Paralegal; Insurance Defense preferred but firm will consider applicants with strong litigation skills. Salary will be based on experience and includes paid parking, small contribution for health and dental insurance, affordable for health and dental insurance if you need to add your family to the plan; long and short term disability, generous PTO, Retirement Benefits, bonus and a fantastic group of attorneys and firm.
Responsibilities of the Insurance Defense Paralegal
- Work on complex litigation matters.
- Responsible for preparing, answering and reviewing discovery.
- Prepare pleadings motions and orders.
- Summarize reports.
- Analyze, organize discovery.
- Prepare attorney for hearings, depositions, meetings and trials.
- Communicate with clients, and experts.
- Other duties required of a paralegal
Requirements of the Insurance Defense Paralegal
- 3 + years’ experience in litigation
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Motivated with ability to work with a team or independently
Compensation of the Insurance Defense Paralegal
- Salary: Competitive Salary and full comprehensive benefit package