Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
Leading Tampa Law Firm is looking to hire an experienced Third Party Debt Collector for their consumer and retail clients. Experience handling third party debt collections is required. The law firm offers a casual and friendly environment, competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, Life, and 401K, paid time off for vacation/sick leave, holiday pay, flexible schedule, tuition reimbursement, paid parking, pus more!
Essential Job Functions of Third Party Debt Collector:
- Entering data into commercial legal software program
- Generate stipulation and letters to debtors and clients
- Compute payoffs for debtors, title companies, and attorneys
- Use tickler/diary system to organize
- Maintain open and regular communication with the collection attorneys Negotiate settlements with debtors, title companies and attorneys
- Work commercial and retail files including placing calls to debtors and/or their attorneys
- Receive phone calls from debtors, attorneys, and clients
- Perform informal depositions (gathering of information from debtors after judgment)
- Skip trace debtors using software programs such as: Accurint, Locate Plus, Equifax and TransUnion
- Updates process servers, attorneys, and legal department clerks
Qualifications for Third Party Debt Collector:
- Third Party Debt Collector Experience required
If this position seems like a good fit for you and your have the qualifications, please send your resume.