Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
Tampa Law Firm has a permanent position for a Paralegal with experience handling property claims due to hurricanes, floods, water damage, etc. Position requires experience working as a Litigation Paralegal. The salary listed is the base salary and is a range depending upon experience. The attorneys that you will be working for are awesome! The firm also understands work/life balance. The benefits are incredible too!
Typical Duties Paralegal
- Draft routine or complex legal documents for review by attorneys.
- Review, organize, and summarize reports and other case materials.
- Draft pleadings, subpoenas, discovery requests and responses, correspondence, interrogatories/answers, other legal documents.
- Assist in deposition preparation, pre-trial investigations and trial preparation
- Research using online media
- Prepare exhibits and other demonstrative evidence for use at trial.
- Provide assistance at trial.