Hyde Park, FL
Salary: $48,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
Tampa Law Firm located in Hyde Park has a permanent opening for a Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal. This is a hybrid position handling personal injury files from complaint to settlement/trial.
Firm offers a competitive salary and a full benefit package.
Job duties of the Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing legal pleadings, motions, orders and correspondence
- E-filing pleadings with the courts
- Organizing and analyzing discovery
- Scheduling and maintaining attorney calendars
- File organization
- Communication with clients, process servers, and opposing counsel
- Preparing files and attorneys for hearings, depositions, meetings and trials
- Trial preparation
Qualifications of Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Minimum of 3 years working in litigation