Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Tampa Law Firm is hiring a Commercial Litigation Legal Assistant to add to their staff. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a fantastic firm and awesome attorneys. Send your resume if you have experience working as a Litigation Legal Assistant and want to work at a top Tampa Law Firm.
Typical Commercial Litigation Legal Assistant Duties:
- Prepare legal documents including pleadings, motions, orders and correspondence
- Communicate with clients, opposing counsel, witnesses and experts
- Scheduling hearings, depositions, mediations and trials
- Managing the calendar for all events and deadlines
- Assisting the attorney prepare for hearings, depositions and trials
- Assisting with trial preparation
- Making travel arrangements for out of town events
- Various other legal assistant duties
Qualifications Commercial Litigation Legal Assistant:
- Experience working as a Commercial Litigation Legal Assistant
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills
Salary listed is a range and depends on experience. Firm offers full comprehensive benefits.