Salary: $47,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
New permanent opening for a Paralegal – Family Law in downtown Tampa. This position reports to Partner with a significant caseload. Salary listed is a range and depends on experience. The firm offers competitive salary and a full benefits package
Essential Duties for Family Law Paralegal
- Prepare documents including Correspondence, Petitions, Answers, Motions, Notices, Orders, Memoranda, and Discovery Pleadings.
- Analyzing, organizing discovery documents
- Propounding and answering discovery
- Prepare for Trials, Mediations and Depositions.
- Substantial client communication
- Other Paralegal related duties
- Manage billable time
Qualifications for Family Law Paralegal
- Experience working as a Family Law Paralegal
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills