Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Personal Injury Case Manager permanent opening for Tampa, Florida. The matters involve pre-suit personal injury from inception through settlement. Position requires someone who can work independently.
Typical Job Duties: Personal Injury Case Manager
- Intake of new clients
- Requesting and compiling medical records and medical bills
- Communicating with clients
- Preparing Demand Letters
- File organization
- Negotiating liens
- Preparing settlement statements
- And other duties associated with Personal Injury Case Manager position
Qualifications: Personal Injury Case Manager
- Experience working personal injury cases
- Excellent communication, organizational and computer skills
- The ability to manage/prioritize workload quickly and accurately.