Fort Myers, FL
Salary: $43,000.00 to $51,000.00 /year
Awesome opportunity to join a prestigious law firm located in Ft. Myers. This is a permanent position for an Experienced Litigation Paralegal; Insurance Defense preferred but firm will consider applicants with strong paralegal litigation experience.
Salary will be based on experience and includes an outstanding benefit package including health, dental and vision with a low employee contributions; Life and long-term disability; 20+ days of PTO during first year; 401K, Roth 401K and Profit Sharing Plan; bonus, parking and other great benefits! Let’s Talk!!!
Responsibilities of the Insurance Defense Paralegal
- Work on complex litigation matters.
- Responsible for preparing, answering and reviewing discovery.
- Prepare pleadings motions and orders.
- Summarize reports.
- Analyze, organize discovery.Prepare attorney for hearings, depositions, meetings and trials.
- Communicate with clients, and experts.
- Other duties required of a paralegal
Requirements of the Insurance Defense Paralegal
- 3 + years’ experience in litigation
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Motivated with ability to work with a team or independently
Compensation of the Insurance Defense Paralegal
- Salary: Competitive Salary and full comprehensive benefit package