Salary: $40,000.00 to $48,000.00 /year
New permanent opening for a Family Law Legal Assistant in downtown Tampa. This position requires family law experience. Firm offers competitive salary, paid parking plus benefits.
Essential Duties for Family Law Legal Assistant
- Prepare, edit and finalize pleadings, notices, motions, orders, correspondence
- Maintain attorney’s Calendars for all client meetings, Trials, Hearings, Mediations, Meetings, and deadlines.
- Schedule Depositions, Hearings, Trials, Mediations, Expert Witnesses and Client Meetings.
- Responsible for e-filing all Pleadings with the appropriate court
- Assemble documents for Trials, Mediations and Depositions.
- Scan all incoming and outgoing documents to PDF’s, including saving emails to clients computer file.
- Manage client communication through emails, telephone and mail including other legal assistants, paralegals, judicial assistants and opposing counsel, accountants and experts.