Salary: $45,000.00 to $58,000.00 /year
Currently seeking an Insurance Defense Paralegal for a permanent position in Tampa, FL. Salary will be based on experience and includes paid parking, health and dental insurance, long and short term disability, generous PTO, Retirement Benefits, bonus!
Responsibilities of the Insurance Defense Paralegal
- Work on complex litigation matters.
- Responsible for preparing, answering and reviewing discovery.
- Prepare pleadings motions and orders.
- Summarize medical records and reports.
- Prepare attorney for hearings, depositions, meetings and trials.
- Communicate with clients, and experts.
- Other duties required of a paralegal
Requirements of the Insurance Defense Paralegal
- 3 + years’ experience in litigation
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Motivated with ability to work on a team or independently
Compensation of the Insurance Defense Paralegal
- Salary: Competitive Salary and full comprehensive benefit package