Pinellas County Title Company is hiring a full time Real Estate Processor. Fantastic company with awesome benefits. Work with a great team and company that cares about its employees as well as their clients.
Typical Duties Real Estate Processor
- Data entry of all intake file information;
- Review and process lien searches, estoppel letters, taxes, payoffs, surveys and manage a number of other matters.
- Maintain calendaring system
- Complete time sensitive tasks to ensure the file is updated and fully prepared for closing;
- Communicate with all parties for an efficient and accurate closing.
- Manage a pipeline of 15 or more clients (approx. 50 files, monthly) and deliver on every client expectation, timeline, and goal.
- Prepare and distribute lender title packages, and obtain closing instructions
- Schedule and arrange closings.
Qualifications Real Estate Processor
- Must be customer service oriented, with a positive attitude;
- Strong organizational management and people skills with great attention to detail;
- Comfortable with change; team environment; and cross-training;
- Experience using E-Closing, MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) is a plus.