Miami, FL 33130
Salary: $60,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Paralegal with Litigation experience needed for awesome well-established law firm located in Miami. This is a permanent position, direct hire. Position requires experience working complex litigation cases, insurance defense preferred but firm will consider candidates with strong litigation experience.
This firm offers an extremely competitive salary and affordable health and dental insurance if you need to cover children or family, paid parking, generous first year PTO, life insurance, LTD, retirement plan and 401, bonus potential and much more!
Typical Paralegal duties
- Draft routine or complex legal documents for review by attorneys.
- Review, organize, and summarize reports and other case materials.
- Draft pleadings, subpoenas, discovery requests and responses, correspondence, interrogatories/answers, other legal documents.
- Assist in deposition preparation, pre-trial investigations and trial preparation
- Prepare exhibits and other demonstrative evidence for use at trial.
- Provide assistance at trial.