Tampa Law Firm has a permanent opening for a Legal Office Manager. This position reports to the CEO and partners of the firm.
- Provide a broad range of administrative duties.
- Handle administrative tasks of confidential nature requiring initiative and judgment necessary for the operation of the legal office exercising initiative and judgment on a regular basis.
- Operations and employee management, including human resources, new employee on-boarding, employee annual reviews, recruiting, employee benefits, retirement plan enrollments, facilities management, IT management, and project management.
- College degree preferred
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a law firm setting.
- Ability to effectively manage the workflow of staff.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Highly proficient with technology, including Microsoft products and law firm case management software.
- Strong writing and communication skills.