Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Litigation Paralegal needed for downtown Charlotte Law Firm. Position requires experience working as a Litigation Paralegal. This firm offers a competitive salary. The salary listed is the base salary and is a range depending upon experience. Besides working with a fantastic firm and group of attorneys, the firm offers incredible benefits!
- Affordable health, dental and vision insurance if you need to add family members;
- Paid parking;
- Annual reviews;
- 401K and Profit Sharing;
- 15 to 22 days of PTO during your first year of employment;
- LTD, STD, Life Insurance
- Work/Life Balance
- Plus more!!
Typical Duties Litigation Paralegal
- Draft routine or complex legal documents for review by attorneys.
- Review, organize, and summarize reports and other case materials.
- Draft pleadings, subpoenas, discovery requests and responses, correspondence, interrogatories/answers, other legal documents.
- Assist in deposition preparation, pre-trial investigations and trial preparation
- Prepare exhibits and other demonstrative evidence for use at trial.
- Provide assistance at trial.